Year 12 and 13 – BTEC Level 3 Extended Certificate in Sport
Four units are covered over the two year course, two are externally assessed through a written exam and two are assessed through coursework. The units covered are:
- Anatomy and Physiology.
- Fitness Training and Programming for Health.
- Sport and Wellbeing Professional Development in the Sports Industry.
- Sports Psychology.
Ways in which you can support your child’s progress:
- Ensure that your child is completing all homework.
- Support your child in the meeting of deadlines for coursework.
- Support your child with resources such as revision materials, tools for learning and your time to quiz them on what they have learnt each lesson.